Total Pageviews

Friday 27 May 2011

IMPORTANT NEWS

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of reviews lately but I've been having some problems with my Internet, I'll have my South Park Game of Thrones and Camelot reviews up as soon as I can. I have a bit of news too, I got offered a position writing for a great website www.boomtron.com. I'm delighted because I know how hard it is to get in anywhere in this business so thanks everyone who's checked out my blog for making all this possible! There'll be some changes to my blog in that, the reviews I post on Boomtron I will not be posting on my blog due to an issue with google news but I will link my review to the blog and give the score here. Reviews of shows that aren't on Boomtrom will remain unchanged. Thanks again to everyone who is helping make my dream possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment